There will be six nutrition stations that have a combination of all or some of the following:
- PowerBars, PowerBar Energy Gels
- Bagels with Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Immaculate Baking Company Chocobilly
- Powerbar Ironman Perform electrolyte and
- Coca Cola
There is no “feeding on the fly”.
Use your GFNY ELITE bottles to refill.
GFNY is an eco-friendly event.
We do not provide cups or bottles.
- If you compete at your very best, you can’t make any compromises on your race nutrition. Powerbar provides you the necessary on course nutrition that complements your fitness achieved through training. We recommend that you start using Powerbars, Powergels and Ironman Perform during your hard workouts leading up to Gran Fondo New York.
- Back in 1995, Scott Blackwell started Immaculate in his garage with big dreams and a few simple goals: To create top-quality baked goods with fun and unique combinations, to celebrate the creativity of folk art, and to somehow give back. Since those days, they’ve grown well beyond the garage, won several national awards and expanded both in the variety of our baked goods as well as the scope of our social vision. Enjoy their cookies at GFNY.
- What makes Chobani yogurt unique? Only natural ingredients. No preservatives. No artificial flavors. Free of synthetic growth hormones. 5 live & active cultures. Made with real fruit. Twice the protein of regular yogurts. Gluten-Free and Kosher-Certified. Safe for people with corn, nut and soy allergies. Enjoy a Chobani yogurt at the GFNY finish.
The 2013 Campagnolo Gran Fondo New York pasta party will be brought to you by COLAVITA. A long time ago in the quaint hilltop village of Sant’Elia a Pianisi, located in the Molise region of Italy, two small family businesses were born. One family operated a stone mill for crushing homegrown olives used to produce fine extra virgin olive oil. The other family gathered the durum wheat harvest, milled the wheat into semolina grain and ultimately produced fresh pasta for the local market. They were both Colavita families. Today, the Colavita Olive Oil and Colavita Pasta companies are still family-owned and operating in the same town of their ancestors.